Academic Acievements & Activities
Please list academic honors, scholarships, or fellowships; memberships in academic honorary societies; or participation in or offices held in extracurricular activities you consider significant.
Please list your job history for the past ten years (or last five employers). Start with your present status and note any periods in which you were not employed. Include U.S. military service, previous Kroll's Inc. experience, summer/part-time jobs, and cooperative education assignments.
1. The information I have provided is accurate to the best of my knowledge and subject to validation by Kroll's Inc.
2. I authorize the persons, schools, current employer (if approved by me in the Employment Experience Section) and other organizations or employers named in this application to provide Kroll's Inc. with any relevant information that may be required to arrive at an employment decision.
3. I understand and agree that any material misrepresentation or deliberate omission of a fact in my application may be justification for refusal or, if employed, termination from Kroll's Inc. I agree that Kroll's Inc. shall not be held liable in any respect if I am not hired or terminated from employment because of material misrepresentation or deliberate omission.
4. I understand that nothing contained in this employment application or in the granting of an interview is intended to create an employment contract.
No promises regarding continued employment have been made to me. I understand that no such promises or guarantees is binding upon Kroll's Inc. unless made in writing.
5. I understand that my employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.
6. Kroll's Inc. reserves the right to unilaterally rescind or modify personnel policies without prior notice and that such modifications can only be made by the President.
7. I have read and understand and am able to perform the essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
8. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is an "at will" nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by the president.